Resulting from art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27.04.2016 year on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
1. The administrator of personal data provided by you is Data Ventures Limited Liability Company, based in Toruń (87-100) at ul. Włocławska 161 registered in the District Court in Toruń VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000361158, NIP 956-22-76-114, Regon 340783846. You can contact the company by mail at the address given above or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data regarding your name, surname, e-mail address and IP address will be processed on the basis of a voluntary consent expressed by you pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR for purposes related to business contacts with Data Ventures Limited Liability Company.
3. We will store your personal data for the duration of the Data Ventures Company Limited Liability Company business.
4. Please be advised that you have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
a) the right to access the content of their data,
b) the right to demand the rectification and deletion of your personal data,
c) the right to transfer your personal data,
d) the right to demand limiting the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data,
f) the right to withdraw at any time consent to the processing of personal data, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. In the case of irregularities in the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint in this regard to the supervisory body, ie. the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, based at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw or its statutory successor in law.
6. Your personal data is provided to entities authorised by law and authorised by us entities that process personal data on our behalf based on the contract. In particular these are IT, HR, accounting, postal, courier, legal assistance and payment entities.
7. Your data will not be subjected automated processing, including in particular profiling.
8. Your data will not be transferred to a third country / international organisation.
9. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to maintain business contacts with Data Ventures Limited Liability.