Resulting from art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU)
2016/679 from 27.04.2016 year on the protection of individuals with regard to the
processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of
Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
- The administrator of personal data provided by you is Data Ventures Limited Liability
Company, based in Toruń (87-100) at ul. Włocławska 161 registered in the District Court
in Toruń VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS No. 0000361158,
NIP 956-22-76-114, Regon 340783846. You can contact the company by mail at the
address given above or via email: email@example.com
- Your personal data regarding your name, surname, e-mail address and IP address
will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR for purposes related to
cooperation or to establish cooperation business contacts with Data Ventures Sp. z o.o.
- We will keep your personal data:
– for the period of cooperation and after its completion for the period required by tax
and accounting regulations
– in the absence of cooperation for a period of up to 3 years
- Please be advised that you have the following rights related to the processing of
a) the right to access the content of their data,
b) the right to demand the rectification and deletion of your personal data,
c) the right to transfer your personal data,
d) the right to demand limiting the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data,
f) the right to withdraw at any time consent to the processing of personal data, but this
will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of
consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of irregularities in the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a
complaint in this regard to the supervisory body, ie. the President of the Personal Data
- Your personal data is provided to entities authorised by law and authorised by us
entities that process personal data on our behalf based on the contract. In particular these
are IT, HR, accounting, postal, courier, legal assistance and payment entities.
- Your data will not be subjected automated processing, including in particular profiling.
- Your data will not be transferred to a third country / international organisation.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to cooperate or to establish cooperation business contacts with Data Ventures Sp. z o.o.